<

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Pb-free infornation on Dr. Lasky's blog



I had the pleasure of talking to Dr. Lasky last Friday concerning his blog. I had studied different applications of Design of Experiments (DOE) so I came across his expertise using DOE in solder paste applications about five years ago. In an earlier position, I had to analyze information from a wave solder and SMT line including plotting out defect rates.

Dr Lasky works for Indium Corporation, a local company out of Utica and Clinton NY. It is very exciting to me as a quality engineering professional to have this expertise locally in Central New York. The conversion to lead-free solder is challenging and he is a leading expert.

Right now (Feb 9-10) he is conducting a seminar on how to actually implement a successful Pb-Free program in Fort Lauderdale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home