<

Monday, April 24, 2006

Golf training accuracy

This website, for golf training accuracy, was recently started to use the principles of six sigma to improve your golf game. A sister website to this site, the idea is to provide statistical analysis in a more appealing context.

The genesis of this idea is from a local training class I provided at Tactair. One of the Quality Engineers mentioned that showing data analysis is nice but if I really wanted to capture their attention, then I should relate the ideas to golf. Golf, a game of frustrating variation where one shot you have the perfect swing and the next shot you hook it.

Since Central NY is known for its snowy winters, I developed a course on "Golf in January" using an indoor golf simulator. I am putting my experiences in www.bettergolfaccuracy.com to provide this information to a greater audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home