<

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mohawk Valley New York real estate

Mohawk Valley EDGE: Quality of Life

Sometimes when I am in meetings with people not from NY I talk about the great real estate values here in the Mohawk Valley. People often associate Upstate NY with New York City prices so I talk about the median housing price here in Oneida County. Today, I thought I would provide some links that provide more details.

First, Mohawk Valley EDGE provides an excellent overview including a video of the quality of life here in Central New York.

To look at what is available in Utica with pictures and prices, go to the Greater Utica Realtors website. My wife and I have spent many hours looking at this website as we are looking for a new house ourselves.

- If you like how the website was set-up, the software was developed by Capraro Technologies. Contact them if you are interested in a similar set-up and tell them Greg sent you!


Finally, we have had good luck working with John Brown who works with Coldwell Banker. He sold my wife our present house and he works hard for his customers. I also like working with Chris and Vicki Droz who are outstanding and think highly of Ray Cooley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home